Elite 3 Football Camp presents the tools to use football for guidance of education to develop leaders, character, teamwork, and responsibility to develop our future young men. We give them experiences that build their foundation to develop being future stars academically and athletically. The Elite 3 Football Camp is a two-day agenda of activities that is designed to use football as a teaching method in order to better educate our youth. It is the goal of the Elite 3 Football Camp to develop character, responsibility and discipline of our participants as well as show them the importance of teamwork, and leadership skills. The Elite 3 Football Camp emphasizes that these skills are not only intended to make participants better athletes, but also better leaders and thinkers within the community as well.
• Opportunity to meet college and pro athletes, Business Professionals, and etc.
• Coached by former/current pro and college coaches
• Mentoring opportunities.
• Present tools to a healthy lifestyle.
• Motivate disadvantaged youth participation in football.
• Emphasize fundamental and mechanics of football.
• Ensure a safe and positive playing environment for all participants.
• Offer life-long values of teamwork, dedication and life skills.
• Positive exposure of Tennessee State University to youth and community.
• Players are matched by age.
• Sportsmanship required by parents and kids.
• Signed waivers
Fluids & Nutrition (Campers will hydrate and eat small snack)
Fluids -To supply water to a person in order to restore or maintain fluid balance.
Nutrition-The process that people obtain food and use it for growth, metabolism, and repair.
Elite 3 Camp Opening
Flex runs and Stretching
Flex runs- Dynamic stretching consists of controlled leg and arm swings that take you (gently!)
to the limits of your range of motion. Dynamic stretching improves dynamic flexibility and is
quite useful as part of your warm-up for an active.
Stretching- Stretching is form of physical exercise in which a specific skeletal muscle is extended
to its furthest length. Many athletes stretch deliberately before or after exercise in order to
increase performance and reduce injury.
Coaches take the players thru position drills such as: stance and starts, techniques, footwork
Tug-A- War is a team builder that gives each participant an opportunity to contribute to a team
goal. The objective is to work as a team as each individual is needed to out strengthen their
Flag Football Games
Closing remarks and Achievement